I have been developing databases for years, but I am new to web development. I built a website using Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition with VB
code behind pages and deployed it to a web server. When I open the site in debug mode using Web Developer everything works fine. When opening the site using IE, all buttons work, but when I click on any link buttons or list boxes, nothing happens. If I put my mouse pointer over the IE title bar after clicking a link button, I get an hourglass. In debug mode I have stepped through the code and it works as expected. The problem only occurs when opening the website using Internet Explorer in production. The button controls work fine in both debug mode and in production. The click events are associated with the correct method for every control.