The screen outputs is below:
1. Warning: main(../config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
2. Warning: main(): Failed opening '../config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in
3. Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at
4. Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at
5. Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at
6. Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_pconnect() in
The problem is that the PHP app is avalaible on Slackware 10.0, but unavalaible in Debian 3.0 Testing.
I tried to solved those error accoding to PHP official website, http://cn2.php.net/manual/en/faq.us...ng.headers-sent
. It rerun. But why it don't run on Debian as Slackware?