Wrox Programmer Forums
| Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
Beginning VB 6 For coders who are new to Visual Basic, working in VB version 6 (not .NET).
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Beginning VB 6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com
Old February 21st, 2005, 08:48 AM

Default Project collaborations...

Okay, so at Calisonic, we're starting a free for all.

The idea is to get some intermediate coders with not much to do, and make something worth while with them.

There's no initial pay, as this is only for fun, but I thought it would be worth posting to find out if anyone would be interested in working on a project collaboration or two (or more, depending on the success of the idea).

Could be any scale, with any purpose, and for any length of time.
Project to be decided.

If you're interested, please let me know by email, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can with details.

snipes@safestars.com

BTW: It doesn't matter if you're not pro at VB, it's just for fun.
We're in England, but if you're not, we can do it over the net. I'll give those details as soon as I can.

Thanks.

D-Cal,
HRIC, Calisonic.
Old February 22nd, 2005, 01:21 AM
Friend of Wrox

Send a message via MSN to Vadivel Send a message via Yahoo to Vadivel

No pay then we need to think twice :) Can you explain more on the concept here or would you love to explain only if we send mails to you personally?

Best Regards
Vadivel

MVP ASP/ASP.NET
http://vadivel.thinkingms.com
Old February 22nd, 2005, 07:42 AM

Hi.

Quote:
quote:No pay then we need to think twice :)

Vadivel
You'll note 'No initial pay'.
That means that you won't be paid for doing it, but if it turns out good enough, who knows?
Maybe it'll sell.
Then you'll get paid. You see?

Quote:
quote:Can you explain more on the concept here...
Because there is no specific project, there are no specific guidelines.
You throw some things in the air. We do the same.
When we all decide on something, we draw it up, and start wherever is best.

Did I mention it's just for fun?
It doesn't matter what it is, or how it's made.
I guess the idea here is just to bring a few people together on something where we can share ideas and knowledge, and have something to show for it.
The project can be in VB, ASP, PHP, JavaSCRIPT, or HTML.

If you're interested, give me a shout.

Thanks.

D-Cal,
HRIC, Calisonic.