Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > Visual Basic > VB 6 Visual Basic 6 > Beginning VB 6
| Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
Beginning VB 6 For coders who are new to Visual Basic, working in VB version 6 (not .NET).
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Beginning VB 6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com
Old August 23rd, 2007, 05:29 AM
Friend of Wrox

Send a message via ICQ to dpkbahuguna Send a message via MSN to dpkbahuguna Send a message via Yahoo to dpkbahuguna
Default Crystal report Freeze detail section.

Hello friends!!!

I want to freeze the Detail section of the crystal report. I.e I want that only 5 records should come in detail section if there are more than 5 record then it will start from the next page.

Thanks in advance!!!!

DPK..