Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > Visual Basic > VB 6 Visual Basic 6 > Beginning VB 6
|
Beginning VB 6 For coders who are new to Visual Basic, working in VB version 6 (not .NET).
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Beginning VB 6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old June 27th, 2008, 08:37 AM

Default VB6 show a Forms with details?

Hi Guys:

I'm working in a restaurant application,

for example when I open a Table, I show the Forms that i add the food item to a listview.

I have a buttom named "Consume" that display what customers are consuming at that moment in that account.

So How can I used the same Form that show all the item that the customer are consuming at the moment clicking the buttom "Consume"

I'll Appreciate if some can Help me

Elvis Cabral

Old June 27th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Friend of Wrox

What you want to do is unclear.
When you say in the 1st part, “...that displays what customers are consuming...” do you mean “...that displays what a given customer is consuming...”? If not, the two conditions seem to report the same thing.

How are you doing the reporting? Are you filling in a textbox through code you have written, or is it a control that is bound to some data, or ...?

Old June 27th, 2008, 10:51 AM

Sorry

I have a buttom cmdAccount_Click in that buttom I want to visualize what the items that costumers have in that account in the same form

The main Form I fill the item in a Listview

Sorry with my english

Elvis Cabral