Wrox Programmer Forums
|
BOOK: ASP.NET 2.0 Website Programming Problem Design Solution ISBN: 978-0-7645-8464-0
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book ASP.NET 2.0 Website Programming: Problem - Design - Solution by Marco Bellinaso; ISBN: 9780764584640
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: ASP.NET 2.0 Website Programming Problem Design Solution ISBN: 978-0-7645-8464-0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old October 12th, 2010, 02:16 AM
Authorized User

Default Screen size

Hi All

I am detecting screen size in javaScript 'screen.width' but i want to use it on page load event in asp.net. With the help of this we are displaying contents according to screen size.

plz do needfull

Old October 12th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Authorized User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitender View Post
Hi All

I am detecting screen size in javaScript 'screen.width' but i want to use it on page load event in asp.net

plz do needfull
Hi All

I am detecting screen size in javaScript 'screen.width' but i want to use it on page load event in asp.net. With the help of this we are displaying web page contents according to screen size on any device mobile phone or PC.

plz do needfull

Old October 12th, 2010, 02:21 AM
Authorized User

Default Screen size

Hi All

I am detecting screen size in javaScript 'screen.width' but i want to use it on page load event in asp.net

plz do needfull[/QUOTE]
Hi All

I am detecting screen size in javaScript 'screen.width' but i want to use it on page load event in asp.net 3.5. With the help of this we are displaying web page contents according to screen size on any device mobile phone or PC.

plz do needfull

Old October 12th, 2010, 02:26 AM
Authorized User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendjoe View Post
I am using Other Visual Studio Solutions and adding a Website project into it.
But Profile common is not visible in my classes.
Any advice?
Hi All

I am detecting screen size in javaScript 'screen.width' but i want to use it on page load event in asp.net. With the help of this we are displaying web page contents according to screen size on any device Mobile Phone or PC.

plz do needfull