Wrox Programmer Forums
| Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Beginning ASP 3.0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old April 17th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Authorized User

Default VXML

I have a project that will use VXML2.0 on Edify 8.5 platform, I found there are lot of problems. Does anybody have the same problems?

James

www.4topink.com

Old April 17th, 2005, 10:28 AM

I do find there are a bunch of problems, but you can do something to get around them. please let me know your problem more specific.

Mike

www.einkclub.com

Old April 17th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Authorized User

We use scansoft speechify for TTS, but I can not use <break> tag in my VXML page, each time I use this tag, the speech engine will speech back the tag itself. Any suggestion

James

www.4topink.com

Old April 17th, 2005, 10:43 AM

This is known issue, the only thing you need to do is to change the speechify configuration from C:\program file\speechwork\speechify\config and set tts to false.

Mike

www.einkclub.com