Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > ASP.NET and ASP > ASP.NET 1.0 and 1.1 > BOOK: Beginning ASP.NET 1.0
|
BOOK: Beginning ASP.NET 1.0
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Beginning ASP.NET 1.0 with C# by Chris Goode, John Kauffman, Christopher L. Miller, Neil Raybould, S. Srinivasa Sivakumar, Dave Sussman, Ollie Cornes, Rob Birdwell, Matt Butler, Gary Johnson, Ajoy Krishnamoorthy, Juan T. Llibre, Chris Ullman; ISBN: 9780764543708
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Beginning ASP.NET 1.0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old May 17th, 2004, 05:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to seeekvb Send a message via MSN to seeekvb Send a message via Yahoo to seeekvb
Default How to access functions of Dll created in VC in VB

I have developed a Dll Using VC to access the Parallel Port of the Computer. It has only Two Function Inport(PortAddress) and OutPort( PortAddress, Data). these Funciton run on the VB Application very fine.

I want to develop the Web Site for this . FOr this Purpose I used the VB Scripting and made ASP Pages. There is a problem when I try to access the Functions of Dll. It gives me message Type Miss Match.

Please Help Me and tell me how my problem can be solved. Waiting your answers anxiously.

Old April 17th, 2005, 03:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to ranuji

I have developed a Dll Using VC to access the Parallel Port of the Computer. It has only Two Function Inport(PortAddress) and OutPort( PortAddress, Data). these Funciton run on the VB Application very fine.

I want to develop the Web Site for this . FOr this Purpose I used the VB Scripting and made ASP Pages. There is a problem when I try to access the Functions of Dll. It gives me message Type Miss Match.

Please Help Me and tell me how my problem can be solved. Waiting your answers anxiously

Rana

Old April 18th, 2005, 06:22 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to ranuji

I am facing the same problem, It happening that codes of ASP are not running between the vbScript Code. I have search it on various sites if you got answer that how to run the ASP code within the vbsrcipt or how to use the vbScript variable in ASP codes, please let me know.

My email ID is AS

ranuji01@yahoo.co.in

Rana

Old December 6th, 2005, 04:51 AM

I am too facing the same problem.But in my case some times it runs fine and some times it throws Type miss match error.And the line number it is pointing to is not the line where DLL method is called but the line number where the Object is created using 'Server.CreateObject'.Please Share anything that you know about this.
Deeps

Old January 15th, 2007, 06:58 PM

I'm having the same problem.
Have you can solved it?
Could you send me a source code?

Best regards

Saludos