Wrox Programmer Forums
|
BOOK: Beginning ASP.NET 1.0
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Beginning ASP.NET 1.0 with C# by Chris Goode, John Kauffman, Christopher L. Miller, Neil Raybould, S. Srinivasa Sivakumar, Dave Sussman, Ollie Cornes, Rob Birdwell, Matt Butler, Gary Johnson, Ajoy Krishnamoorthy, Juan T. Llibre, Chris Ullman; ISBN: 9780764543708
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Beginning ASP.NET 1.0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old August 6th, 2003, 05:43 AM

Default STAFF! COME HERE !! HELP!!

i had the book :beginning asp.net 1.0 with vb.net
page:336
i cannot down the northwind db,where can i find it ??
3x in advance!!

Old August 6th, 2003, 07:19 AM
Friend of Wrox

This is a forum for FEEDBACK about P2P and Wrox.com. Basically for technical questions or requests about the operations of p2p.wrox.com and www.wrox.com. This is NOT a forum for support or information about development. No TECHNICAL support is provided in this forum.

If your question is about a specific CURRENT book:
1. Click on the "All Forums" link above.
2. Click "BOOKS".
3. Click the forum corresponding to the book your question is about.

If your question is about technology in general, or relates to a book Wiley did not buy from Peer:
1. Click on the "All Forums" link above.
2. Click on the appropriate technology (EG: ASP).
3. Select the group appropriate for your question. (Please note that the ASPX groups are about ASP.NET version 1.0)

In your case, since it is about a specific book that Wiley is still publishing please visit the BOOKS area and ask your question.

Hal Levy
Unemployed (Thanks GWB)
NOT a Wiley/Wrox Employee

Old August 31st, 2003, 08:46 PM
Friend of Wrox

But to solve the problem here anyway, the northwind db is one that comes with Access - it's its standard sample db

I am a loud man with a very large hat. This means I am in charge