Wrox Programmer Forums
|
BOOK: Beginning ASP.NET 1.0
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Beginning ASP.NET 1.0 with C# by Chris Goode, John Kauffman, Christopher L. Miller, Neil Raybould, S. Srinivasa Sivakumar, Dave Sussman, Ollie Cornes, Rob Birdwell, Matt Butler, Gary Johnson, Ajoy Krishnamoorthy, Juan T. Llibre, Chris Ullman; ISBN: 9780764543708
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Beginning ASP.NET 1.0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old August 15th, 2005, 01:28 PM

Default puntual.aspx not showing time SOLUTION

Go here:
http://www.asp.net/faq/SideBySide.aspx

Follow the instructions (pictures are a real help).
Assuming you've already installed :

dotnetfx.exe
mda 2.7

Go to your dos prompt and , again , just follow the pictorial guide from the site. I had the same problem, and this worked.

One more thing: don't put your .aspx in a folder like "My Documents"
or anything where there's a space in the words. It will give you an error, as I found out when you try to run a .aspx file. Just remember - One word directories and folders or ones joined by "_" like "my_files"

Please spread the word about the site, it will be helpful to others with the same prob.