Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Register | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
BOOK: Beginning ASP.NET 1.0
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Beginning ASP.NET 1.0 with C# by Chris Goode, John Kauffman, Christopher L. Miller, Neil Raybould, S. Srinivasa Sivakumar, Dave Sussman, Ollie Cornes, Rob Birdwell, Matt Butler, Gary Johnson, Ajoy Krishnamoorthy, Juan T. Llibre, Chris Ullman; ISBN: 9780764543708
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Beginning ASP.NET 1.0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developers’ questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50

Old October 11th, 2003, 03:24 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sivko22 Send a message via MSN to sivko22
Default Wrox Books Online

Hi Guys and Gals,

This forums are great and i learned a lot thanks to you all.

Being a reader of Wrox books as many of you are one cant help but think how useful it would be to have .. guess what .. a computer version of your favourite wrox book,
that would be ultra convenient wouldn`t it? When you want to apply a programming technique to your application you just do a search of your desired code in the book and you enrich your web site ...

I`ve heard about WroxBase.com but obviously there are some problems with it, its not online.

My question here: is there a good soul that would be so kind to tell me where i can download a computer version of my wrox book if thats possible,
thank you guys

Titles i bought are
Beginning ASP.NET with C#
Beginning ASP.NET Databases with C#

John Jovich

Its easier to stay out then get out.
Old October 11th, 2003, 04:33 PM
Authorized User

I don't think there is a section that you can download the whole entire book. However, you can download the code in the book from:

www.wroxbase.com

or

www.wrox.com

both point to the Wrox main index page. Just choose "Book List" from the links at the top of the page and select your book from there. If in fact you can download the whole entire book I would like to know.

Jason

"Is the glass half full, half empty, or twice as large as it needs to be?"