Wrox Programmer Forums
|
BOOK: Professional ASP.NET MVC 1.0 ISBN: 978-0-470-38461-9
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Professional ASP.NET MVC 1.0 by Rob Conery, Scott Hanselman, Phil Haack, Scott Guthrie; ISBN: 978-0-470-38461-9
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Professional ASP.NET MVC 1.0 ISBN: 978-0-470-38461-9 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old October 2nd, 2009, 08:30 AM
Wrox Technical Editor

Default p2p.wrox.com

There is one sentence in p2p.wrox.com section of the book that recently attracted my attention. And I am going to report the sentence as an error at least for this particular book . The sentence says (highlight is mine):
Quote:
Wrox authors, editors, other industry experts, and our fellow readers are present on these forums.
Sorry if I just did not notice authors' presence on the forum, but there is a bunch of errors posted and several threads are unanswered.
Isn't it supposed that authors should answer at least some of the questions and confirm or reject error reports? I mean at least some authors (of the book) and some questions.

Thanks

Old October 6th, 2009, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGS View Post
There is one sentence in p2p.wrox.com section of the book that recently attracted my attention. And I am going to report the sentence as an error at least for this particular book . The sentence says (highlight is mine):

Sorry if I just did not notice authors' presence on the forum, but there is a bunch of errors posted and several threads are unanswered.
Isn't it supposed that authors should answer at least some of the questions and confirm or reject error reports? I mean at least some authors (of the book) and some questions.

Thanks
I have the same idea with you. Great! Thanks for sharing. :cool:
Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.
Une simulation pret personnel en ligne, Un calcul taux pret personnel en ligne, Demande financement et demande credit personnel

Old October 8th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Authorized User

Default p2p.wrox.com

I second that. Although I understand that the authors communicate using their blogs and then there's asp.net MVC forum, it would be so helpful for the readers if they could respond to our feedbacks through Wrox forums too, especially the ones pertaining to the book.

S.