Here are the steps for restoring the missing databases. They are in the downloaded code in chapter 31, but have a .bak extension. I submitted a ticket which took almost 2-months to get these instructions. I've also requested Wrox post these instructions for restoring the demodatabase and the Formula1 database under the errata. I hope I was not the only one unable to figure this out.
Restoring The Demodatabase and the Formula1V1 databases.
1. Open SQL Server Management Studio
2. In the Object Explorer right-click Databases and select Restore Database…
3. In the Restore Database dialog box under Source for restore select From device.
4. Under Source for restore click the ellipse button off to the far right.
5. In the Specify Backup dialog box click Add.
6. In the Locate Backup File dialog box navigate to the databases. In this case demodatabase.bak and Formula1V1.bak.
7. Select one of the databases and click OK.
8. At this point you may be tempted to add the other database, but when I tried to restore both I got an error message.
9. Back at the Specify Backup dialog box click OK.
10. Under Select the backup sets to restore, select the database.
11. Back at the Restore Database dialog box under Destination for restore, click the drop-down list for To database. The name of the database magically appears.
12. Click OK. It should only take a few seconds.
13. Repeat these steps to restore the other database.