The drop down menu is quite easy to create. Just follow these simple steps. There are other ways to do this is as well, so take this as just an example:
1. Type some text in your page.
2. Select the text, switch to code view and then choose Insert | Hyperlink
. Let the link point to #
as you don't actually want it to link to another page.
3. Next, select the entire <a>
tag using the tag-selector
4. Open the behaviors panel (Shift+F3)
and select Show Pop-Up Menu
from the +
5. Adding, indenting and designing the items is a pretty straight forward proces. Just look at the Show Pop-Up Menu dialog
and you'll see what you need to do.
6. When you're done, don't forget to deploy the .js
files that Dreamweaver has created for you to your server as those are needed as well.