Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > .NET > .NET 2.0 and Visual Studio. 2005 > .NET Framework 2.0
|
.NET Framework 2.0 For discussion of the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the .NET Framework 2.0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old May 7th, 2007, 07:30 AM

Default Changing Proxy Settings of Web Browser

Hi....

I have developed a windows application ..on which there are three web browser controls...all

navigate to same web URL.... But for each web browser...proxy settings should be

different... currently i am setting proxy in registery...with following code

private void Change_IE_Settings(String strProxy, bool action)
{
RegistryKey RegKey =

Registry.CurrentUser.OpenSubKey("Software\\Microso ft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Internet

Settings", true);
if (action == true)
{
RegKey.SetValue("ProxyServer", strProxy);
RegKey.SetValue("ProxyEnable", 1);
}
else
{
RegKey.SetValue("ProxyEnable", 0);
}
}

But with these all three web browser's have same proxy settings...I need all three should

have different proxy settings.Please suggest solution or any alternate of this problem.

Thanks in advance

Rupinder
Connoisseur Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
www.econnoisseur.com