Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > .NET > .NET 2.0 and Visual Studio. 2005 > .NET Framework 2.0
|
.NET Framework 2.0 For discussion of the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the .NET Framework 2.0 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old February 1st, 2008, 01:06 AM

Default plzz help - file trnsfr appl. using IP adreses

hi all
i m trying to develop an application which is capable of sending and receiving files from one computer to another in an intranet....this file transfer should through the IP adress of the source and the destination machine...I am quite sure that it uses the classes defined in the System.net and System.net.socket namespaces...
Can anyone help me with the architecture of this application ...If anyone has an application which works in the similar fashion n he/she transfers it to me for the refernce purpose...then it would be much appreciated