Wrox Programmer Forums

Need to download code?

View our list of code downloads.

Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > Database > Oracle ASP
Password Reminder
| FAQ | Members List | Calendar | Search | Today's Posts | Mark Forums Read
Oracle ASP Using ASP with Oracle databases. For Oracle discussions not specific to ASP, please see the Oracle forum. For more ASP discussions, please see the ASP forum category.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Oracle ASP section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of tens of thousands of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. As a guest, you can read any forum posting. By joining today you can post your own programming questions, respond to other developers’ questions, and eliminate the ads that are displayed to guests. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free .
DRM-free e-books 300x50
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old February 17th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am pulling my hair out on this one as well. Everything was working fine for about a week and then sometime after I rebooted the server I have been getting this error but only when I use the execute stream option of the command object.

At one point I used "SET ANSI_WARNINGS OFF" and it worked that one time. I figured it was solved but unfortunetly it hasn't worked since.

Very very frustrating and lacking clues.

  #22 (permalink)  
Old June 23rd, 2005, 02:25 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I too am having this problem debugging someone else ASP, it happens when we do a ADODBCommand.Execute, no clues. Have you found the cause?

  #23 (permalink)  
Old March 11th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I already faced with this proplem and already sold its follow my way.
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- DB: SQL Server 2000 SP4
- IIS: 5.1
- MDAC: 2.0, 2.1, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8: I used CreateObject method so I couldnot recognize what version was used in ASP page.

At first, I used connection string like:

"Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=sa;Password=sa;Initial Catalog=VL050816;Data Source=thienan"

and this caused error (0x800A01FB)

After that, I changed to new connection string:

"Provider=SQLOLEDB;Data Source=thienan;database=VL050816;uid=sa;pwd=sa;"

and it's OK.


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Intermittent RSA block problems psearls55 BOOK: Beginning Cryptography with Java 5 July 17th, 2007 07:54 PM
Intermittent Freeze Crystal 8 to White Screen SyraJohn Crystal Reports 4 March 3rd, 2007 11:13 AM
Dell/Intel based NIC Teaming intermittent issue sugar Windows Server 0 November 24th, 2006 06:21 PM
Execute Package Error dgosche BOOK: Professional SQL Server 2005 Integration Services ISBN: 0-7645-8435-9 2 February 13th, 2006 12:14 PM
objCmd.Execute error Thodoris SQL Server 2000 4 April 26th, 2004 07:20 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.