Wrox Programmer Forums
|
Pro VB 6 For advanced Visual Basic coders working in version 6 (not .NET). Beginning-level questions will be redirected to other forums, including Beginning VB 6.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Pro VB 6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old February 21st, 2005, 07:54 AM

Default ASP VB and DLL!!

HI i'm trying to create a grid like structure 4*4 on an asp page using the dll to create and recognise the elements in the grid and then the asp to display the gird, going to return a string from the dll which will create a table on the asp page, and have elements on within the table.
i need to know where everything is on the table and be able to reference it asuch for example
a 4*4 grid showing pictures of places
then a question that could ask
i'm in the school
if i travel 1 sq north
2 sqs south
where will i be?

will need to randomly generate the grid each time so also need to be able to create valid questions to ask!
any help greatly appreciated if you want a copy of what i've done i could mail it to you!
Thanks