Sometimes we may desire to hide our file contents from others.One of the possible way is encrypting these files.Here a simple encryption technique is used(In VB
- The same technique can be implemented in "c" also.)
Program flow Explained
* Open the File to be encrypted for Binary Access Read(Say Source File)
* Open a temparory file where encrypted data is stored for Binary Access Write(Say Destination File)
* Loop through the Source File Byte by Byte
* For each byte read from the file, Complement the data. (Using Not operator (in C we have to use "~" operator)
* Write Complemented Data to Destination File
* Delete the Source File
* Rename Destination file as Source File(Now Encryption is over)
How to Decrypt?
Since we have complemeted and saved byte by byte, simply complement it again for reproducing he original file.(ie : Same Code can be used for both encryption and Decryption.)
Code is attached herewith.