Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > Visual Basic > VB 6 Visual Basic 6 > Pro VB 6
|
Pro VB 6 For advanced Visual Basic coders working in version 6 (not .NET). Beginning-level questions will be redirected to other forums, including Beginning VB 6.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Pro VB 6 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old June 2nd, 2011, 10:17 AM
Friend of Wrox

Default Call Shell( got in another issue ???

hi to all...

just got in another issue...

Call Shell("C:\Program Files\TextPad 4\TextPad.exe /p " & PathFileToPrint & " ", vbNormalFocus)

i installed my exe on another PC so it can run in the background...

now its just printing my file name and todays date... it not printing nothing from my file...
yes i do have textpad installed and the dll needed to run the exe...
and i removed the /p to see if when i run it, it opens in textapd and i see all the info...

does anyone why???