Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > .NET > Other .NET > Silverlight 4
|
Silverlight 4 Discuss Microsoft Silverlight 4
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Silverlight 4 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old August 19th, 2010, 01:32 AM

Default Silverlight 4 Code Samples

I purchased the book Silverlight 4 Problem - Design - Solution and have downloaded the code however when I try to run the code samples for Chapter 3 there are several missing elements, i.e. I receive two warnings as follows:

Warning 1 The referenced component 'System.Windows.Controls.Data.DataForm.Toolkit' could not be found.

Warning 2 The referenced component 'System.Windows.Controls.Toolkit' could not be found.

When I try to add these references I can't see where they exist.

My environment is Windows 7 Ultimate, Visual Studio 2010 Professional, SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise.

I've only tried this on one chapter at this point but need to know where these two components are and why they can't be located when the solution file for chapter 3 is loaded
The Following User Says Thank You to pstanford For This Useful Post:

Old December 17th, 2010, 08:23 AM

Oh... I have experienced that too...