Thanks a lot.
I do the .msi and I run it on the client. It works.
I thought the the client doens't need to register anything.
I have just a few questions if you have time.
1. The msi it contains the whole class ?
2. It is the same if I register the class on ther client (with regsvr32) or it is different ?
3. Do I need to be the Administrator on the client machine ?
4. What are exactly the permission I have to give on the server related to the com+ and to the folder where the dll is saved ?
5. Do I have to give special permission about com+ on the client machine ?
Thanks a lot !
quote:Originally posted by pgtips
Did you put the dll in a COM+ package on the server? If yes, then you just need to export the package from the server as an application proxy (this creates a .msi file), then run that proxy .msi on the client.