Wrox Programmer Forums
|
VS.NET 2002/2003 Discussions about the Visual Studio.NET programming environment, the 2002 (1.0) and 2003 (1.1). ** Please don't post code questions here ** For issues specific to a particular language in .NET, please see the other forum categories.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the VS.NET 2002/2003 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old April 5th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Authorized User

Default radiobuttonlist

I am looking for assistance. I would like to have a set of radiobuttonlists in a table, so that each row functions as a radio button list. I have tried to do this by creating a table, placing my "question" in column 1, Creating headers text in row 1 and then placing the radiobuttonlists in column 2. The problems I am having is that If I don't give the radiobuttonlist listitem a text value, then it is using my value field. What I want is no text (as I am using a header row.) I would also like to be able to place borders around the cells or place the individual list items in cells of the html table. I think I just need a push in the right direction - I am not seeing the light.

Old April 9th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Friend of Wrox

Although I would never recommend developing a production application using FrontPage, it is sometimes useful for showing me how to do something I've never tried to do before. I'd suggest using it to lay out the tables you want (which will demonstrate how to do table borders and such).

For instance, I just tried dropping a readio button on a form ni FrontPage and changed teh code slightly to look like this:

<p><input type="radio" Name = "TestName" Value = "TestValue"></p>

The radio button in this instance shows no text next to it in IE 6, although I cannot speak for other browsers.