Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > .NET > .NET 1.0 and Visual Studio.NET > VS.NET 2002/2003
|
VS.NET 2002/2003 Discussions about the Visual Studio.NET programming environment, the 2002 (1.0) and 2003 (1.1). ** Please don't post code questions here ** For issues specific to a particular language in .NET, please see the other forum categories.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the VS.NET 2002/2003 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old April 10th, 2006, 10:45 AM

Send a message via MSN to Morgz1 Send a message via Yahoo to Morgz1
Default Help with delete queries on Access

Hi All

I am quite new to programming but I cannot find what is wrong with this SQL.

DELETE Master.Identifier, Master.[Shipment Number], Master.[Shipment Description], Master.[Freight Method], Master.[Route Description], Master.[ASN Number], Master.Supplier, Master.[Port of Despatch], Master.[Country of Despatch], Master.[Delivery Site Warehouse], Master.[Delivery Site Warehouse Description], Master.[Planned Delivery Date to RS UK], Master.[Planned Delivery Date to Port], Master.[Delivery Item], Master.[Article No], Master.[Supplier Article number], Master.[Order Qty], Master.[Order Unit], Master.[Base Qty], Master.[Base Unit], Master.[Net Weight], Master.[Gross Weight], Master.[Weight Unit], Master.Volume, Master.[Volume Unit], Master.[RM Type], Master.[RM Qty], Master.[RM Unit of Measure], Master.[Purchase Order Number], Master.[PO Item Number], Master.ETA, Master.ETD, Master.[Bill or Lading/AWB Number]
FROM Master INNER JOIN [Shipments Completed] ON Master.Identifier = [Shipments Completed].Identifier
WHERE ((([Shipments Completed].ETA)<>" "));

But I get an error saying specify the table containing the value you want to delete.

I look forward to your help in advance.