Wrox Programmer Forums
|
BOOK: Professional ASP.NET MVC 5
This is the forum to discuss the Wrox book Professional ASP.NET MVC 5 by Jon Galloway, Brad Wilson, K. Scott Allen, David Matson; ISBN: 978-1-118-79475-3
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the BOOK: Professional ASP.NET MVC 5 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old April 12th, 2016, 05:13 AM

Default Chapter 4,entity data model

in page 93 an entity data model is represented for MusicStoreDB file which consists of a class that includes 3 DbSet list of each defined class,naturally each represent a table ,and there an entity data model describes what's going on that file.But I don't know how to represent that entity data model.what I have to do?

Old April 29th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Authorized User

Quote:
Originally Posted by koosha_pooyeshgar View Post
in page 93 an entity data model is represented for MusicStoreDB file which consists of a class that includes 3 DbSet list of each defined class,naturally each represent a table ,and there an entity data model describes what's going on that file.But I don't know how to represent that entity data model.what I have to do?
In Code-First, you build the classes in the Model folder and then use migrations. I think that is explained further on in the chapter. Perhaps you've gone on and discovered that? Is it still unclear?

Old May 1st, 2016, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyris View Post
In Code-First, you build the classes in the Model folder and then use migrations. I think that is explained further on in the chapter. Perhaps you've gone on and discovered that? Is it still unclear?
actually I found the answer in https://download.microsoft.com/downl...PR_x64_ENU.exe
thanks for ur help.