Wrox Programmer Forums
Go Back   Wrox Programmer Forums > .NET > .NET 2.0 and Visual Studio. 2005 > Visual Studio 2005
|
Visual Studio 2005 For discussing Visual Studio 2005. Please post code questions about a specific language (C#, VB, ASP.NET, etc) in the correct language forum instead.
Welcome to the p2p.wrox.com Forums.

You are currently viewing the Visual Studio 2005 section of the Wrox Programmer to Programmer discussions. This is a community of software programmers and website developers including Wrox book authors and readers. New member registration was closed in 2019. New posts were shut off and the site was archived into this static format as of October 1, 2020. If you require technical support for a Wrox book please contact http://hub.wiley.com

Old August 27th, 2008, 04:16 AM

Default Want to edit the Places Bar of Save As dialog box

I am trying to open up a "Save As dialog box" in word using c#. I can open the dialog box fine, but i need to modify the Places Bar. I want to remove everything except My Network Places from the Places Bar. anybody please help me out.

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application wordap = applicationObject as Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application;

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Dialog oDlg = wordap.Dialogs[Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdWordDialog.wdDialo gFileSaveAs];

object[] oArgs = new object[1];

oArgs[0] = (object)@"test.doc";

oDlg.GetType().InvokeMember("Name", BindingFlags.SetProperty, null, oDlg, oArgs); its working for "Name" , fine.

Here similarly if i do like- InvokeMember("Places bar", indingFlags.SetProperty, null, oDlg, oArgs);

its not working. how can i modify the links on Places Bar???

please help me with this. :(

thanks a lot.